- Keep kids busy on a rainy afternoon. Budding builders will love assembling the machine and then spend hours testing it out.
- Test how far and high different items fly: the included ball, a jelly bean, a marshmallow, a ping-pong ball, etc.
- Use for homeschooling physics and history, complete with an catapult attack on a castle made of building blocks.
- Entertain the cat by flingling kitty toys around the room while subconsciously learning principles of physics.
- Have a far-flung contest with friends or family.
- You can find our Copernicus Toys catapult kit here.
There are so many ways that one can use a catapult! Check out our build-your-own kit and give it a try: